29 Apr Trainee Multi Skilled Carpenter/Floor Layer Exeter, Devon
Trainee Multi Skilled Carpenter/ Floor Layer – Exeter
Alex is Team Leader for Building Fabric and is looking for a skilled engineer to join his team.
Here at Sherwoods we have an exciting opportunity for a trainee Multi Skilled Carpenter/ Floor Layer Trainee to join our award-winning team working alongside our full qualified engineers who is based out of Exeter. Your idea location will be in and around the Exeter/Exmouth area so you can partner up with our skilled and experienced engineers .
You will be hard-working and committed to achieving success for both yourself and the company. Having a flexible approach to your work is essential and you would need be adaptable to new ways of working and enjoy the same vision as the rest of the Sherwoods team.
We pride ourselves on our core business values, which are Honest, Adaptable, Committed and Fun. As a business we are on a mission to become the FM Building Service Partner and Employer of Choice across the South West of the UK. A mission we believe we are achieving.
- Have good communication skills and can build positive relationships with the team and everyone who makes Sherwoods what they are.
- Listen to instruction and carry out the task
- Assisting the engineers with their day to day workload (including basic carpentry, floor, and carpet laying)
- Practical ability and awareness of working safety
- Self-Motivated and a desire to learn
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that wants a career within the FM Building Maintenance sector with an ever-growing company.
If you are honest, adaptable, committed and motivated then look no further this opportunity is for you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Sherwoods are an Equal Opportunities Employer
THIS VACANCY IS NOT AVAILABLE VIA ANY RECRUITMENT AGENCY