19 Nov Trades mate – Bodmin
We are seeking a person who is looking for an enjoyable and rewarding career. A person who is looking to go forward and build a positive future for themselves, their family, friends, and those around them.
This role would ideally suit a semi skilled person whom wants to join a progressive and growing team, and further expand their knowledge by working with an extremely reputable company.
Title -Trades mate
Location – mobile field based – Ideal location Bodmin area
Reporting to -Building fabric team leader
Salary Range -DOE- between- £9.50-£11.00 p/h
Main Function and responsibilities
- Work with our building fabric team to assist in carrying out reactive repairs & improvements
- Carry out preventive maintenance initially alongside a multi skilled engineer
- Gain further knowledge and understanding of the building fabric role.
- Minor Project works
- Accurately use the equipment and software required by the business and work closely with the H&S manager.
- Respond quickly and effectively to breakdowns or other clients
- Referral program
- Store discounts
- Potential use of company vehicle
- Previous experience with carpentry work would be advantageous
- Strong Communication Skills with the ability to maintain productive build relationships with customers/clients and teammates.
- Experience within commercial environments,
- Full UK driving licence would be advantageous
- Knowledge of using hand and power tools
Why join us?
We have four core values that have been with us since we started in 1970, Adaptable, Honest, Fun, Committed. We are a growing company and our mission is to be the FM Building services partner and employer of choice across the Southwest of the UK.
We are dedicated to delivering a great employee and customer experience.
We take huge pride in what we do, where we have come from and what we deliver to every single one of customers.
Sherwoods work closely with our local, and regional communities promoting family values and diverse recruitment and equality. We support our community with personal and financial support with a culture of excellent ethics, openness, honesty, and fairness to all concerned.
If this is something that you feel is of interest, then please do apply below and we will be in contact shortly.
Sherwoods are an Equal Opportunities Employer
THIS VACANCY IS NOT AVAILABLE VIA ANY RECRUITMENT AGENCY