04 Apr Sherwoods Recruitment – HVAC Engineer – Cornwall
We are looking for a special person with experience in the Building Services/Facilities Management sector and qualified in HVAC. As an Air Conditioning Engineer you will be working on a large contract and be part of a team of engineers covering the South West.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· The position is field based and you will be expected to visit multiple client sites in order to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of building controls.
· With a desire to problem solve, you will offer excellent customer service and ensure a successful technical outcome of all site visits.
· You will interact with clients to ensure their requirements are understood and advise on any faults or replacement parts required.
Skills and Qualifications:
· A recognised qualification is essential.
· Previous experience in building controls is not necessary as full training will be provided however any relevant experience gained in HVAC, FM or building management should be detailed on your CV.
· You will be a competent IT user who is able to use the MS Office package. Training will be provided on internal systems.
Experienced mobile air conditioning engineer.
Experienced in both installation and maintenance of all types of air conditioning systems
Able to work individually or with a team.
Excellent communication verbal and written
Full-clean driving licence.
You will be hard-working and committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working.
Have the same vision as the rest of the team
– Competitive Salary
– Employee Benefits, Rewards & Recognition Scheme
– Health Insurance
– Tablet and Phone
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact us with your CV and a covering letter:
Or call us for an informal chat telephone: 0845 271 2782
SHERWOODS ARE AN EQUAL OPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER