07 Mar Operations Coordinator / Scheduler – Newton Abbot
Our Support Services Team are always looking for a skilled engineer to join the team.
Operations Coordinator / Scheduler – Newton Abbot
Guided by our Vision and Values – We are dedicated to delivering a great employee and customer experience, in our aim to be the building services partner and employer of choice across the Southwest of the UK.
We deliver a high quality service in our industry by employing a team of engaged, committed, enthusiastic people that enjoy what we do, taking true care and ownership in all areas of our business. We take pride in who we are, the way we act, and what we deliver to each other and our customers.
At Sherwoods we are continually growing, and we are now recruiting for Experienced Operations coordinator / Schedulers to operate out of our head office in Newton Abbot.
We pride ourselves on our business core values which are Honest, Adaptable, Committed and Fun. We are on a mission to become the Building Service Partner and Employer of Choice across the South West of the UK. A mission we feel we are achieving.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage the work of engineers so that works are completed to the best standard and on time, in compliance with company procedures and within required timescales.
- Liaise directly with Responsible Persons on site, Store Managers, Centre Management, Plant Hire and suppliers to arrange for permits and specialist plant to be ready on site before dispatching engineers.
- Manage resources so that client’s SLAs are achieved for Compliance, PPM and Reactive and Quoted works.
- Raise Purchase Orders for equipment in line with Company Procedures
- Administration duties including ordering of materials from our approved supply chain.
- Understand cash flow and how estimates are managed.
- Be part of the rota for Out of hours on call when planning reactive works.
- Monitoring of department inbox to ensure flow of communication across Operational Services
- Monitoring of live tasks and system specific job notes
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous customer and client focus experience.
- Administrative experience gained in a fast paced environment, ideally with associated qualifications.
- Excellent working knowledge of IT systems and telephone manor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business for internally and externally Customers.
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality
- Excellent Multi Task skills and drive under restricted time frames
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record
- Ability to take a pro-active approach and problem solve
- Flexible approach to work; manage, prioritise, and work to deadlines
- Ability to lead, coach and inspire others
If you feel like this position is of interest, then please apply and our recruitment team will be in contact shortly.
Salary dependent on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
For more details please contact email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and Building a Future with You 😊👍