08 Feb Sherwoods Recruitment – Operations Co-ordinator – Newton Abbot
To provide First Line Support to Engineers, Clients and Suppliers. Responsible for handling all calls into the business. Co-ordinating with the Operations Director, Team Leaders and Engineers to ensure delivery of an effective service. Administration support and to become an integral part of the team.
To deliver a high standard of customer service. To ensure accurate information input into live systems to ensure that services are delivered in the most timely, efficient and cost effective manner. Monitoring of vehicle tracking and engineer scheduling. Provision of accurate reports on a daily and weekly basis.
Main duties and responsibilities
• To handle incoming calls to the company, ensuring appropriate follow-up action.
• To plan engineer schedules to ensure the most effective and efficient use of resources and labour.
• To raise jobs, purchase orders and the like in an accurate, timely manner.
• To understand and meet client requirements and obtain feedback to improve service delivery.
• To apply and exceed required service and performance standards in all dealings with clients.
• To coordinate and implement improvements resulting from client survey feedback and internal meetings.
• To develop effective working relationships with business partners, other departments and colleagues, including suppliers, subcontractors, engineers to ensure effective results.
• To collate accurate and punctual reports on a daily/weekly basis as required in liaison with the Operations Director.
• To process, collate and dispatch information and documentation.
• Data input, logging and updating of nominated contract works using in-house systems.
• Maintain Work In Progress process and promptly escalating issues to the Operations Director.
• General administrative support and other appropriate duties as directed by the Operations Director.
• To have a clear understanding of the company objectives, ensuring the implementation of new procedures in liaison with Senior Management.
• To contribute to company and overall team objectives by meeting own performance objectives.
• This Job Description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other duties reasonably requested by the Company
We have a strong set of values: Honest, Adaptable, Committed, Fun which permeate everything we do. We believe that the right person is more important than initial qualifications and always look for motivated and keen people to join our team.
You can expect to earn a competitive salary with the benefits that comes from working with a leading local employer.
If this is you please get in contact: 0845 2712782
Sherwoods are an Equal Opportunities Employer