01 Sep HVAC Engineer in Exeter
HVAC Engineer – Exeter
At Sherwood’s have an exciting opportunity to join our ever grow family and we are now seeking an HVAC Engineer in Exeter. As an Air Conditioning Engineer you will be working on a large contract and be part of a team of engineers covering the South West Region. You will be hard-working and committed to achieving success for both yourself and the company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working but also have the same vision as the rest of the team.
Our Values are simple,: You need to be, Honest, Adaptable, Committed and Fun
Our Mission – To become the Building Service Partner and Employer of Choice across the South West of the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· The position is field based and you will be expected to visit multiple sites in order to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of building controls.
· With a desire to problem solve, you will offer excellent customer service and ensure a successful technical outcome of all site visits.
· You will interact with clients to ensure their requirements are understood and advise on any faults or replacement parts required.
Skills and Qualifications:
· A recognised qualification is essential.
· Previous experience in building controls is not necessary as full training will be provided however any relevant experience gained in HVAC, FM or building management should be detailed on your CV.
· You will be a competent IT user who is able to use the MS Office package. Training will be provided on internal systems
Experience and Key Essentials:
Experienced mobile air conditioning engineer.
Experienced in both installation and maintenance of all types of air conditioning systems
Able to work individually or with a team.
Excellent communication verbal and written
Full-clean driving licence.
If this is you please get in contact: 0330 390 2058
Sherwoods are an Equal Opportunities Employer
THIS VACANCY IS NOT AVAILABLE VIA ANY RECRUITMENT AGENCY