We are recruiting for an engaged, committed and enthusiastic person to join our Finance office.
We are looking for a finance/admin assistant to support and become integral to the Finance office and have involvement in all aspects of the department, including the use of Sage, use of our in-house CRM and client portals. The primary role would be Sales/Purchase Ledger but other duties may be required from time to time.
A good attention to detail and a proactive ‘can-do’ attitude is needed. You will already have our core values and be:
Honest, Committed, Adaptable and Fun.
The right person may, or may not have any formal AAT qualification but will most likely have some experience in a finance/accounts office.
Some experience of purchase/sales leger would be an advantage
· Accurate recording of finance transactions and daily/weekly reconciliations
· Input and management of both sales and purchase ledger
· Supporting the Finance Manager with month-end process to ensure deadlines are met
· Client Portal administration
· Other responsibilities may include, Petty Cash, Expenses processing, audits and general office administration
· Training and support will be given to the successful applicant
Sherwoods are an Equal Opportunities Employer
If this is you please get in contact: 0845 2712782