04 Mar Building Fabric Engineer – Cornwall
Our Building Fabric Team are always looking for a skilled engineer to join the team.
Building Fabric Engineer – Cornwall
Sherwoods SW Ltd are recruiting for a building fabric engineer to cover Cornwall and the surrounding areaGuided by our Vision and Values – We are dedicated to delivering a great employee and customer experience, in our aim to be the building services partner and employer of choice across the Southwest of the UK.
We deliver a high quality service in our industry by employing a team of engaged, committed, enthusiastic people that enjoy what we do, taking true care and ownership in all areas of our business. We take pride in who we are, the way we act, and what we deliver to each other and our customers.
Main Function and responsibilities:
- As a guide, the role will suit an experienced carpenter and should expect other building related tasks including repairs to doors, tiling, plastering, flooring and general carpentry, basic plumbing etc.
- Work efficiently to ensure all works are completed in a safe manner and to current Health, Safety, Environmental regulations.
- Carry out reactive repairs, replacements, improvements, and preventative maintenance.
- Respond quickly and effectively to breakdowns or other engineering problems
- Accurately use equipment and quality processes required by the business.
- Support the wider team as and when requested.
- Delivering Planned and Reactive multi-site maintenance and repairs across our region.
- Fully racked company van and fuel card.
- Strong Communication Skills with the ability to maintain productivity.
- Experience within commercial environments.
- Ability to build relationships with customers/clients and teammates.
- Experienced and be fully able to carry out a multitude of tasks within your core skill set/s.
- Experienced carpenter with working knowledge of other related tasks, including but not limited to repairs to doors, tiling, plastering, flooring and general carpentry, basic plumbing.
- Understanding of safe working
- Used to driving to different sites each day
Successful applicants must hold a full driving licence and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Salary: £12.00-£14.00 per hour
For more details please contact email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and Building a Future with You 😊👍
If you feel this position is for you and your ready for your career to take that next step, then please hit the apply button and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact.
Sherwoods are an Equal Opportunities Employer