20 Feb Building Fabric Apprentice Cornwall
Here at Sherwoods we have an exciting opportunity for a level 1 Carpentry/Wood Trades or Multi-Skilled apprentice to join our award-winning team working alongside our Building Fabric engineers in Cornwall. Ideally located around the Newquay area to be close to one of our senior engineers.
Our Core Values are simple,: You need to be, Honest, Adaptable, Committed and Fun
Our Mission – To become the Building Service Partner and Employer of Choice across the South West of the UK.
• Have good communication skills and have the ability to build positive relationships with the team and everyone who makes Sherwoods what they are.
• Listen to instruction and carry out the task
• Assist the building fabric engineers with their day to day workload
• Practical ability and awareness of working safety
• Self-Motivated and a desire to learn
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that wants a career within the FM Building Maintenance sector with an ever-growing company.
If this position is of interests, then please contact our careers team on 0330 390 2058 or simply apply by clicking the link
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity then please contact our careers team on 0330 390 2058 or simply apply by clicking the link.
Sherwoods are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER