12 Jan Account Manager – Newton Abbot/Work from Home
Account Manager – Newton Abbot
At Sherwoods we are continually growing, and we are now recruiting for an Account Manager to operate out of our head office in Newton Abbot or from home.
Sherwoods were founded in 1970 and have gone from strength to strength over the past 50 years and we are pleased to say that during them 50 years we still have that family feel and every team member plays a vital part in our growth and development of a company. Are you looking to join a company to make a positive difference, to challenge yourself and be the best person you can be or you are simply looking for a job for life then please look no further.
You will be hard-working and committed individual to achieving success for both yourself and the company. Have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working but also have the same vision as the rest of the team.
We pride ourselves on our business core values which are Honest, Adaptable, Committed and Fun. We are on a mission to become the Building Service Partner and Employer of Choice across the South West of the UK.
The Account Manager role is vital to the development and on-going support of one/many of our existing clients. As part of this role you will directly oversee and manage all elements of the contract from Performance, Quality to Client Relations. You will need a technical background or a strong technical knowledge of HVAC, Electrical and/or Building Fabric within an established FM environment.
- To ensure the first-class performance and further development of the account under your control, managing all relevant staff on site and mobile technicians as well as specialist sub-contractors.
- Manage the senior client relationship to incorporate trust and honesty to all interactions
- Advocating and facilitating a mindset that encompasses fact-based decision making and collaboration
- Ability to influence and persuade stakeholders/customers to accept a way forward, thinking outside the box.
- Develop effective relationships with key stakeholders through consultation, advice, facilitation of discussion and resolution of conflict.
- Developing and implementing effective communications plans to engage with stakeholders that are impacted by change or improvement initiatives
- Attend client meetings which could be held weekly (operational), monthly (review) or quarterly (strategic) and take the lead to represent Sherwoods SW Ltd and drive for a service of excellence
- Identifying and implementing innovations to improve service delivery.
- Ensuring that there is a clearly defined procedure for rectifying any process or service that goes outside a defined set of performance criteria / limits
- Ensure the development and potential of all direct reports, to encourage resilience and succession planning within the account and the organization.
- Take full responsibility for all quality, environmental and health & safety issues and ensure compliance with company policies
- To focus on management level tasks and to ensure effective delegation of tasks to subordinates to ensure that the most appropriate person deals with any given issue.
- Management of delivery of quoted works.
- Effective sourcing and utilisation of materials and subcontractors in line with Company procedures
- Monitoring the quality of the work carried out by the workforce through random engineer audits and the ongoing review of breakdowns.
- To participate in the Ops Desk Rota and be available OOH for emergency support to meet the needs of the business.
- To ensure effective financial management is in place to achieve revenue, profit and cash targets.
- Monitoring all contract budgets, focus on meeting budget and controlling costs
- Commercially developing the contract/s to grow through adding additional services and delivering additional projects
- To support the development of new sales, ensuring continuous growth
- Compliance with contractual requirements including all SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Production of reports at regular intervals determined by contract detailing physical and financial progress
If this position is of interests then please apply submitting you cv to email@example.com
Sherwoods are an Equal Opportunities Employer
THIS VACANCY IS NOT AVAILABLE VIA ANY RECRUITMENT AGENCY